All dosh wallets sold by www.doshwallets.co.uk are guaranteed to be authentic, in new condition and inspected by careful quality control to give you maximum confidence. In addition, we offer a 100% guarantee that if you're in any way dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered, we will exchange them or give you a full refund for the items, provided that you return them to us unused, in their original condition and packaging.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
We have extended our Returns Policy for Christmas 2017. Orders placed from 1st of November 2017 can be returned up until 22nd January 2018 and are subject to our Returns Policy.
18-day money back guarantee on all purchases
UK returns must be received by www.doshwallets.co.uk within 18 days of receiving your order. Four days should be allowed for postage, so please ensure your item is posted within 14 days of receipt. If original delivery was made to an address outside the UK this is extended to 30 days. 10 days should be allowed for postage, so please ensure your item is posted within 20 days of receipt.
Please follow the procedure below so that we can refund your money as quickly as possible:
1. Along with your order, you will also receive a returns slip as part of your invoice. Please complete the returns slip.
2. Replace your unwanted order, including packaging and paperwork, in the same protective outer packaging that it came in (or other suitable protective outer packaging).
3. The address to return the unwanted order to is:
RETURNS, dosh wallets, 34a Temple Street, Keynsham, BS31 1EH
4. Please return your unwanted order using Royal Mail Recorded delivery (we will refund you this amount).
5. Upon receipt we will inspect the item(s). We will refund the full purchase price plus the cost of returning the item (we will refund up to the original postage cost).
6. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as sent, in the original box, with all original paperwork (e.g. warranties and tags) which must also be in same condition. Items that show signs of wear or are damaged in any way (such as mark or blemishes) cannot be accepted for return. Damaged goods due to customer's negligence cannot be accepted for return.
This does not affect your statutory rights.